Quality Assurance Lead
Overview: FilterEasy is a rapidly growing software enabled service company looking to fill an important position – Quality Assurance. We believe that our members should have the best overall experience possible which we are continuing to prove to them through rapid development of new features.
Responsibilities: This position will consist of ensuring that all FilterEasy software meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Draft, implement, and support quality assurance policies, procedures, and standards
· devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
· Document and report findings to development team
· investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
· collect and compile statistical quality data
· analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
· prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
· identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
· assure ongoing compliance with industry regulatory requirements
**You must strongly hold the following skills and caracteristics:**
READY TO GET STARTED?
APPLY AND WE'LL
GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU.
Bachelors degree or 3 years industry experience
Software experience: PHP, RoR, HTML, CSS, JSON, JS, MSQL, MariaDB, iOS/ Android SDK
Certifications including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
HOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM!